David Ryan Peaper MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine; Director, Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, YNHH; Director, Virology Reference Laboratory, VACT
Departments & Organizations
Microbiology Diagnostics Mass Spectrometry in Laboratory Medicine Clinical Utility of Diagnostic Testing more...
- B.A., Depauw University, 1999
- Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2007
- M.D., Yale School of Medicine, 2008
- Peaper D and Landry ML. Rapid Diagnosis of Influenza: State of the Art. Clin Lab Med 2014 (in press)
- Boyce J.M., Lee L., Topal J., Peaper D.R., Balcezak T. (2014). Response to Mold Contamination of Intravenous Magnesium Sulfate Produced by a Compounding Pharmacy. JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Feb 3. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.13772. [Epub ahead of print].
- Peaper D.R.*, Kulkarni M.V.*, Tichy A.N., Jarvis M., Murray T.S., Hodsdon M.E. (2013). Rapid detection of carbapenemase activity through monitoring ertapenem hydrolysis in Enterobacteriaceae with Liquid Chromatography (LC) - tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS). Bioanalysis. 5:147-57.