John Greg Howe PhD
Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine; Director, Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Molecular Diagnostics; Hematopathology more...
- B.S., California State University, 1973
- M.A., University of California at Santa Barbara, 1975
- Ph.D., University of California at Davis, 1983
- Ornstein, DL, Bifulco, CB, Braddock, DT and JG Howe. Histopathologic and Molecular Aspects of CD56+ NK/T-Cell Lymphoma of the Testis. International Journal of Surgical Pathology (2008). 16:291-300.
- Ernst, LM, Crouch, J, Rinder, H, JG Howe (2005) Bacterial Etiology for Chronic Villitis is not supported by polymerase chain reaction for 16S rRNA DNA, Pediatric and Developmental Pathology, 8, 647-653
- Rhoden KJ, Johnson C, Brandao G, Howe JG, Smith BR, Tallini G (Dec 2004) Real-time quantitative RT-PCR identifies distinct c-RET, RET/PTC1 and RET/PTC3 expression patterns in papillary thyroid carcinoma., Laboratory Investigation; a Journal of Technical Methods and Pathology, 84(12)1557-70